Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Scary Bridge Crossing at Keukenhof

Click on the photo
to view the web album.
My mom was just here visiting for 4 days (my first US visitor!) and on Saturday we took the train to Keukenhof, which is a huge flower-themed park in Lisse. It was much more fun than I expected. I thought we were just going to see some pretty flowers, but the park designers were creative. There's a windmill, funky sculptures, a giant chessboard, a kickass English garden maze, a petting zoo, and all kinds of other good family fun. We took about a hundred photos between the two of us, but my favorites are of each of us taking turns to cross a roller-coaster shaped bridge over a pond. Hmm...Mom's probably not going to like that I posted these on my blog!

Oh yeah, there were pretty flowers too -- so I threw in some photos of these at the end, in case anyone wants new wallpaper for their laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment